Wednesday 18 February 2009

The Media Magnet

I thought it would be fun to show an article from the Daily Mail, which I featured in. No name, no title, simple the fun loving Talyn dressed up in a Batgirl outfit to make a spectacle of herself in front of the media. I have featured in local newspapers in regards to demos, however this was a long time ago. I am sure there are others which I am not aware of.










I am getting a lot of media contact and experience working with Renu, and am building a list. Hopefully by the time I have completed my 'training', I should be even more media savvy to promote good causes. People from "Network for Peace" (an umbrella resource organisation for peace movements) have deemed to be 'a useful contact', and am starting to receive phone calls on how to market their organisation better, but I am in no position to do so, considering everything is new to me.

Originally, I wanted to be a business consultant, but one day, it would be nice to become a consultant for NGOs. This role is a working progress, and will continuously be developed as I learn more and meet people from a variety of background.

No comments: