Friday 6 June 2008

Introduction


After looking at one or two blogs from my contacts, it moved me to do my own - closely following my moves into a demanding and moving career.
From my movements at SOAS, I never in my life thought that I'd want to choose a career towards politics and development. Anyone reading my CV and learning of my passions and interest can immediately tell which uni I am from and how inspired students and campaigns at SOAS have riveted me to change the world with other dedicated followers.

Now, after my graduation, I am on a mission to carve a successful and most rewarding choice in my life to bring about change for women, and society - free from nuclear threats, war and undemocratic societies. The aim of this blog is to highlight key points from events and seminars I attend, what I learn from the people I meet and how all the new things I'm experiencing is actioning me to change and create campaigns on a grassroot level. With the help of the organisations I am active in, I hope to achieve a good level of complacency from key decision-makers.

I hope that keeping an account of my footsteps will help individuals develop and move into progression. We need more young people involved to move decision-makers to make the right choice, and be informed of the current failures which are breaking our society.
This is my mark to start something monumental in my life and I hope to have a band of people who believe in the same things I do. Peace!

From SOAS to the world, here comes Talyn!

No comments: